1. Payment Conditions
- The User will only be asked to pay for the Service when he/she has entered all the required information on the system.
- The individual who is placing the order will be presumed liable for payment of the Service.
- Refunds are only offered in the event that the School is unable to run the course for which a customer has registered.
- All services are non-refundable, and management discretion may be used in extenuating circumstances.
- refunds will not be offered in the event of absenteeism.
- The Academy has no enforced minimum age policy for purchases.
- cancellations: it is not the policy of the academy to refund fees or deposits already paid. Extenuating circumstances may be considered by management.
2. Definitions relating to use of the website
- The Website refers only to the Dublin Grinds Academy website at http://www.dublingrindsacademy.ie
- Service(s) shall mean anything inlcuded on the website or the website as a whole as well as any services provided by Dublin Grinds Academy
- The User relates to the person who will avail of the service included in the terms and conditions set out in this page
- Payment Service Provider refers to the Company responsible for collecting payments from the User in return for access to the Service(s).
- The User relates to the individual who will use the Service under the terms and conditions described herein.
- Payment Service Provider relates to the Company responsible for collecting payments from the User in order to gain access to the services provided by Dublin Grinds Academy.
3. Customer Satisfaction Agreement
- If payment for the Service is made by cheque or bank transfer then the application will be processed only when the payment has been cleared payment.
- All orders are accepted on the basis that the individual who is placing the order is liable for payment.
4. Website Use Liability
- The Website User undertakes to ensure that all information has been entered onto the system accurately and in full.
- Regarding website use, The Dublin Grinds Academy shall not be responsible any loss of data resulting from delays, corruption of data, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions.
- Regarding website use, Except to the extent of The Dublin School of Grinds gross negligence or wilful misconduct, neither The Dublin School of Grinds nor any of its subsidiaries or network service providers will be responsible for any unauthorised access to the Users account details or for unauthorised access to or alteration, theft or destruction of User information as a result of a breach in security, or through accidental or divisive means.
- In no event will The Dublin School of Grinds be liable or responsible to Users of the Service for any type of incidental, punitive, direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, lost profits, replacement goods, loss of technology, rights or services, loss of data, or interruption or loss of use of service or equipment, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, whether arising under theory of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, strict liability or otherwise.
- Regarding website use, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement, The Dublin School of Grinds’ maximum liability under this agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual euro amount paid by the Customer for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions.
- Users of the service agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Dublin Grinds Academy (including, but not limited to, The Dublin Grinds Academy officers, agents, partners, employees and subsidiaries) from any claim arising from the User or any third party as a result of using the Service.employees and subsidiaries from any claim arising from the User or any third party as a result of using the Service.
- The Service is provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Dublin Grinds Academy expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Service will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted.
- No oral advice or written information provided or published on the website by The Dublin Grinds Academy or its employees will create a warranty; nor may Users rely on any such information for advice. The Dublin Grinds Academy and its partners and suppliers will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transaction or use of the Service.
7. Website Use & Limited Warranties
- Full compliance will be made with Data Protection and high standards of privacy protection at all times, as part of the Privacy Protection Policy. The User agrees to use the Service and any information obtained through or from The Dublin Grinds Academy at his/her own risk.
- The Dublin Grinds Academy nor any of its employees, partners or subsidiaries are engaged in rendering legal advice.
8. Force Majeure
10. Use of data
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
We do not contact parents regarding absenteeism.
Dublin Grinds Academy will not be held responsible for the results of any User of the Service in state or any other examinations